Welcome to Expertini Consulting if you are using our website or taking any of our services as an student, or acting as an agent or as our client. You are agreed to these terms which are laid down here as per the guidelines of Expertini Consulting, which is last updated in 2009.
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING AND REGISTERING WITH EXPERTINI CONSULTING - STUDYIN.CO.UK
M/s. Expertini Consulting is the Registered Company in Hyderabad, India under the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh (See rule Form IV 2(6)), India act 1988.
CALL HEREUNDER the First Company is in the Business of Education Consultancy, Software Development and Immigration Services.
CALL HEREUNDER the Client is the student/agent/or our service taker who wish to take our services for the admission in abroad overseas universities, colleges or the immigration guidelines consultancy with us.
NOW THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSES AS FOLLOWS
1) It is the duty of the student/agent to provide the required documents as per the guidelines of the University, Colleges and Immigration consulate of that country. The First company won't take any responsibility of the documents in any case.
2) It is the duty of the student/agent/client to forward ALWAYS Authenticated documents ONLY to the First Company, Universities, colleges and immigration consulate.
3)The First Company will cater the needs of the student and the agent ONLY in will to work for study abroad and Immigration according to the guidelines provided by Universities/ Immigration of the country to whom we approach for the candidate/student/agent.
4) We provide only consultancy and processing services, we do not guarantee you the admission/ or the immigration for the said universities or the country! Its on your own fundamental profile on which the university or the country higher diplomatic mission will give you the decision.
5) Whenever any information or any documents are needed by the First Company regarding the applicants of the client (i.e., from the agent or student), the Client should furnish the same with out any delay to avoid any delay /rejection or deferment of the applications of the Client.
6) The First Company (i.e. Expertini Consulting) is not at all responsible and will not take any responsibility in any way for any promises made to the students (regarding Universities/Immigration, admission process, procedures, visa process, visa documentation etc.) by client agent or the students own mentality. The client and the client is solely answerable for the decision been given from the University, College, immigration consulate of the said country.
7) The validity of this agreement and terms are acceptable by all the candidates, students, clients and agents who wish to take the Expertini Consulting services.
8) The Client/student/agent will be responsible for the authenticity of the financial support statements/affidavit of support and all other documents furnished for admission purpose. If any lacuna in the documentation, the client/student/agent alone is responsible for any rejection of admission or delay of admission or deferment of admission.
9) The First Company does not take any responsibility for the wrong or improper visa documentation, visa counseling, guidance and wrong or incorrect promises /advice and any false /improper paper work done or provided by the Client to there students/applicants and because of which the admission or visa of the student gets rejected .The First Company responsibility is limited and closes only until it gives the admission decision to all the applicants of the Client, whose applications are processed by the First Company. The First Company cant assure any guarantee of visa for the applicants of the Client whose applications are processed by the First Company.
10) Any behaviour involving violence, threat of violence, deliberate damage to property of Expertini consulting, bullying, harassment, intimidation, dishonesty (including cheating and theft), or other illegal activities will be treated as 'gross misconduct'. These are only examples and not a complete list of the types of behaviour which the college may treat as 'gross misconduct'. Anyone found guilty of gross misconduct will either be subjected to the juridical law of Hyderabad.
11) With respect to this agreement any dispute, claims and questions arises between the First Company and the Client, it is subject to Hyderabad Jurisdiction only and also any dispute has to be raised within a months time from the date of cause of action. After the lapse of one months time no responsibility will be taken by the FIRST COMPANY IN ANY SENSE and SHALL NOT ENTERAITNED ANY ISSUE
Courses and Fees Clause for Students and Agents
12) Students must pay their course fees as per the requirement of the college and University.
13) The Tuition fees once paid to the college and Universities would not be refunded (eg., showing any invalid documents to the First company, college, University or the embassy consulate) unless Colleges/Universities wish to refund under their agreeable terms to the student the college/university and the first company can deduct the administrative fees of 250 GBP to 1250 GBP. However, in all these circumstances first company Expertini consulting is not held as the responsible in any circumstances for the non-refundable fees or the refundable fees (eg. Delay in payment by University/College, Or College/University suspended and not willing to refund) to what has been agreed by the University/college.
14) The Colleges/Universities reserves the right to cancel a course without prior notice to the first company on any reason.
15) If the student/agent choose to withdraw from a course at any time after the issuance of the acceptance letter like visa letter, CAS letter Colleges/Universities wont refund the amount as per their terms which is usually available on their respective websites and the first company is not responsible for this.
16) The Colleges/Universities is unable to make refunds for absence due to changes in work commitments, personal or financial circumstances or any other reasons for not being able to attend the course. Any outstanding fees in these circumstances will remain payable by the student or his sole agent who is working with us. Failure to do this is liable under the act of Colleges/Universities laws which would be taken as per Hyderabad judiciary.
17) If Colleges/Universities is suspended or closed by the local Education ministry of that country the first company (Expertini Consulting) takes no responsibility in any case for the refund of the fees or the expenditure student/agent has occurred. The first company Expertini consulting is NOT liable in any circumstances. If this happen usually the letter provided by Colleges/Universities became invalid even in this case the first company Expertini consulting is NOT liable in any circumstances. And if some issues are their that should be directed DIRECTLY TO THAT COLLEGE/UNIVERSITIES by the student/agent and client without the involment of the first company and the first company Expertini consulting is NOT liable in any circumstances for any stuff.
18) With respect to this agreement any dispute, claims and questions arises between the First Company Expertini Consulting and the Client, Student and agent, it is subject to Hyderabad Jurisdiction only and also any dispute has to be raised WITHIN ONE MONTHS TIME from the date of cause of action. After the lapse of one months time no claim shall be entertained.
19) Copying and publishing Expertini Consulting, marketing matarial, website information and this terms and condition is considered as legal copyright crime. (Please do not copy our website text). Whatever, the information is provided is copyright by Expertini Consulting and or the Universities/Colleges copyright material (we only published to provide the information about the course and education benefits). Here the Course Fees and Entry Requirement are given tentatively for the better idea for the exact figure of fees and entry requirement of the particular study abroad and PR options. It is recommended the student may contact the school and immigration consulate directly. While Studyin.Co.UK makes every effort to ensure course information is correct at the time it is submitted, all information is indicative only and course details are subject to change. All the Logos and information are the property of the individual institute, colleges, universities or country immigration services ONLY. Expertini Consulting - Studyin.Co.UK merely acting only as an information resource student portal and education consultant